This little project was the result of playing with Ranger Distress Stains on Grungeboard and Grungepaper with stamps from the wonderful Wendy Vecchi.
Some of the pieces were inked with Distress Inks, including the backs of all the flowers and butterflies which I always do as I am a bit (!!) obsessed about the finish on pieces.
My younger daughter added the little beaded bodies to the butterflies as I lost patience with the fidly bits, and the words are from Wendy Vecchi too.
I finished it off with some shrink plastic letters inked with
co-ordinating colours of Ranger Alcohol Inks. I rather liked the finished piece and I certainly loved the way the distress Stains covered the Grungeboard and Grungepaper so easily.
p.s. checkout the Snazzys DT blog here next Monday where a little bird tells me Gillian will be sharing some very useful info on Distress Stains
Hope you liked the project, at least enough to pop back tomorrow to see what I made with the Design Team's first project pack lol!
Thanks for looking.