Sunday 6 May 2012

Pan Pastels


Now that I finally have my internet and laptop back in full working order - 12 days, yes twelve WHOLE days with no service has had a seriously detrimental effect on my Twitter, Facebook & Blogland surfing habits - I can finally share my demo bits from Snazzys stand at Shepton Mallet, which seems like eons ago, with the lush PanPastels and some of my favourite Studio 490 stamps. The stamps were Botanical Art, She Created Art & Be Inspired...Make Art. 

There are more photos from Shepton Mallet over at So Simply Snazzy but I also wanted to share some pieces with Pan Pastels and the Stampotique and Octopode Factory stamps I just had to buy at Ally Pally last month........


All my pieces are raining hearts at the minute as I am so in love with this heart background stamp.....


Mind you this tree stamp runs a very close second.....


Thankfully the lovely Peggy, quilter, lace maker & knitter extaordinaire did not take offence at the rather offbeat looks of her namesake!!



A very chilly lokking White Rabbit from Octopode...



....and my theme tune from the White Rabbit Page also from Octopode, and lastly...


A very gloomy version which IRL doesn't look quite so bad, but I guess you can't win them all!

If you want to see lots of inspiration with Pan Pastels you will be thrilled to know these are featuring over at Snazzys Design Team Blog from Monday 7 May for four whole weeks, and if you leave a comment to let them know you have dropped by, you could win three Pan Pastel colours of your choice!

I will be back later in the week, packing and stamp cutting for Port Sunlight permitting.

Thanks for popping by xx







2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, you have inked up your new stamps, loving what you have done ... sir needs to treat you more often lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love all your makes with your AP purchases.

    ReplyDelete