Friday 28 February 2014

A little coffee....

Hello there, long time no post but I thought I'd stop by and share a couple of projects I have been working on.

I started with these.......



the wood block stamps are from Inkadinkado, and the Polymer stamps are all Hero Arts from the latest 2014 release. I added these.....

 

stamping the images with Coffee Archival ink onto white tissue, chopping some leftover Bazzill Classic papers in Patina into strips. I used peacock Feathers and Frayed Burlap Distress inks for the focal pieces and the canvas board was randomly painted, using Cut & Dry Foam, with Bark, White and Ocean acrylic paints from Eco Green Crafts, then softened with a damp baby wipe.

This was the end result...

 
which I was very pleased with.
 
Although this project started as a home decor piece for myself I have been asked to run it as a workshop at Snazzys and you will find details over at the workshops page of Snazzys main website.
 
I also used one of the new Hero Arts polymer plates, CL758 A Little..., for some cards for my regular cardmaking workshop at Snazzys so checkout that on the workshops page too, but here's a peek at one of them...
 
 
... a good Mother's Day card I think.
 
Thanks for stopping by xx
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, lovely - colour combination that's right up my street, and the coffee and chocolate too! Great projects.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing, I love the coffee project. I love those new stamps too. I have to go and find them now. Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, I loved making this one x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete